Shopping couldn’t be simpler. . . . . you can browse the site using the navigation bars at the top and bottom of each page plus on-page links.
Please email me for an up to date list of stockists or craft events where you can see a selection of my work for yourself.
Although goods will usually be dispatched within 72 hours (28 days for Special Orders) of full payment having been received and cleared please allow up to 28 days at certain times. Unfortunately I cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery caused by any other third party.
1. Please click on ‘Catalogue’ or our many links to view our product pages.
2. If you wish to purchase on-line, please follow stages 3 - 6, below. For orders by post, please jump to stage 8.
3. Once you’ve opened the catalogue and chosen your item click the ‘add to cart' button next to each photograph. This will take you to your PayPal shopping basket.
4. Select either "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to Checkout".
5. The postal cost shown are for Royal Mail First Class post. If you would prefer your item(s) to be sent via Royal Mail Special delivery services, please email me beforehand for the additional cost.
6. If you "Proceed to Checkout" you will be guided to PayPal in order to pay for items purchased.
7. Once you have made your payment PayPal will send me a confirmation of payment along with a list of items purchased.
ITS EASY AND ITS SECURE. You will be covered by PayPal's liability insurance up to a value of £500!!
If you are experiencing problems in paying, please email me and I will send you an invoice via PayPal to pay direct.
Still not convinced? It’s not a problem!
8. Click this ORDER BY POST link and print off a copy of the order form. Once you’ve filled it in, post your order to me, together with a cheque.
Please remember, Special Orders and orders by post will take slightly longer to process.